Eden is On Fire David Men's T-shirt
About the Artwork: A series of graphics Déjà Vu, David inspired by The Essenes, lucid dreaming, the Akashic Records and a glitch remix of Vaporwave David.
The backside features the graphics of "64 Bit God" with Technicolor oil spill glitches and chrome columns burning bits of sacred geometry and intergalactic drones & honeybees hovering around the fires.
The sleeves feature the Noir & Boujee abstract roses and looping stripes in black, cybernetic pastel neons and oil spill textures.
About Slow Fashion, Beauty & Sustainability:
Each TechNoirCandy piece is created upon order. The garments are hand cut and sewn by a responsible team in North America or Latvia, EU. The pieces are printed with Eco-Friendly vegan based dyes through sublimation digital print process.
Get to know your new favorite tee - it's super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won't fade after washing
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
|Chest (inches)||31 ⅛||34 ¼||37 ⅜||42 ⅛||46 ⅞||51 ⅝|