Déjà vu David Skater Dress
File: Déjà Vu, David Skater Dress
About the Artwork: A series of graphics Déjà Vu, David inspired by The Essenes, lucid dreaming, the Akashic Records and a glitch remix of Vaporwave David.
The soft fabric and flared skirt give it an elegant twist that brings out the intricate design with a beautiful vibrancy.
About Slow Fashion, Beauty & Sustainability:
Each TechNoirCandy piece is created upon order. The garments are hand cut and sewn by a responsible team in North America or Latvia, EU. The pieces are printed with Eco-Friendly vegan based dyes through sublimation digital print process.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Smooth and elastic fabric
• Mid-thigh length flared skirt
• Elastic waistline
• Overlock seams, coverstitch hemline
• Blank product components sourced from China
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝||48 ⅞|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾||41|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞||48||51 ⅛|